- 2 years experience in C/C++ and OOP principles
- 2 years experience in Linux OS (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat , etc.)
- Experience in networking, routing, VPN, encryption, and Security principles
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of JSON and HL7
- Experience in developing embedded systems
- Past experience with Device Connectivity in a Clinical setting is a plus
- Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 3313DI-0018