Hope you are doing great!
Please check the below contract position with my client.
Job Title: Embedded Engineer
Location: Peoria, IL
Duration: Long term
*******w2 only *******
The individual hired for this position will work as part of an engineering team to design, develop, integrate, and test software features and tools for machine applications running on embedded electronic controls.
Job responsibilities include:
- Machine software library development
- Scripting and software tools development
- Test plan development and software validation
- Identification and resolution of software defects
- Software reviews
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited engineering college or university
- Three or more years of experience in embedded C/C++ software development
- Two or more years of experience in Python scripting
- Working knowledge of embedded real time operating systems
- Experience with embedded software development tools such as Git, ClearCase, debuggers, and compilers
- Strong communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to identify needed actions and act to resolve issues with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse work group
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience designing and developing embedded software based in the AUTOSAR framework
- Experience with FMEA processes and a basic knowledge of electronic system failure modes
- Experience developing embedded real-time software or systems for mobile, earthmoving, agricultural, industrial, or off-highway applications.
Please Share resumes to /240-200-9380
Dutech Systems, Inc
18 Harvest Rd,
Reading, MA 01867
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org