Elevator Controls is presently seeking a qualified Embedded Firmware Engineer. The successful candidate will join the company as a member of our Research and Development Team, focusing primarily on the most recent generation of our controller design, Pixel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, modify and maintain software code
- Troubleshoot and debug new and existing electronic hardware and software systems
- Perform functionality and performance testing
- Work closely with industrial designers, mechanical engineers and other department engineers
- Other tasks and duties as required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering
- Must have experience in design under an RTOS environment
- Experience using C and C++ programming languages
- Working experience with the application and use of embedded real-time operating systems incorporating CAN and Ethernet communications network applications
- 2+ years direct experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Microcontroller/microprocessor design knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS ADDED VALUE
- Experience using Java and or Java Script
- Experience using MySql
- Experience using C#/Net
- Experience with object oriented design using UML
- Experience using Verilog or VHDL.
- Familiarity with IAR Development tools and Micrium RTOS system for ARM 7 or ARM 9 microprocessor targeted designs is highly desirable
- Elevator industry experience including understanding of elevator systems and elevator control equipment preferred but not required
Qualified applicants should send resume to .
Elevator Controls Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.