Embedded Software Engineer - RTOSAuburn Hills, MIJob Summary of the Embedded Software Engineer:
Embedded Software Engineer with good experience in Real-time embedded software development using C++ for 32/64-bit multicore SoC/microcontrollers and OS/BSP, device driver such as Flash, EEPROM, LIN, CANFD, Ethernet, SPI, etc is required to play a key role in developing embedded software including design and development for safety critical automotive computer vision based applications for one of our clients in Auburn Hills, MI
It is a Direct Hire, Full Time position and the client is one of the world's top suppliers of advanced automotive technology. If you have good experience with Real-time embedded software development, OS/BSP, device driver development and excellent knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field, then this position is well suited to you.Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer:
Qualifications of the Embedded Software Engineer:
- Developing embedded software including design and development for safety critical automotive computer vision based applications
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects.
- Develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/Comma based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Perform work assignments as a highly competent software engineer, requiring independent design, implementation and testing of the software components.
- Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations
Compensation of the Embedded Software Engineer:
- BS degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent. Masters degree preferred
- MUST HAVE at least 5 years' relevant experience in full life-cycle embedded software development (automotive preferred)
- MUST HAVE experience with C++ (or C), QNX or Linux operating systems
- MUST HAVE experience with Object oriented design methodologies, and software development
- Experience with Real-time embedded software for 32/64-bit multicore SoC/microcontrollers.
- Experience with OS/BSP, device driver development like Flash, EEPROM, LIN, CANFD, Ethernet, SPI, etc.
- Experience with design, implement, test and debug of embedded software for automotive electronic module.
- Experience with developing software in compliance with a formal ASPICE based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Hardware/Software (HW/SW) integration, Software configuration management, Full software life-cycle development
- Excellent knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Experience using the following tools or related tools:
- Requirements management (PTC/Reqtify),
- Architect & Design (Enterprise Architect),
- Static Analysis (QAC), Debuggers,
- Unit Testing (VectorCAST, GTest),
- Configuration Management (PTC Integrity/Git),
- QNX/Linux Development environment,
- GUI software development
Salary Range: Upto $105-120K/year.
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Travel: As and when required (domestic and international)
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers onlyKnowledge of the following areas will be helpful -
Embedded, Software, C++, QNX, Linux, development, design, implement, test, debug, ASPICE, device driver development, Flash, EEPROM, LIN, CANFD, Ethernet, SPI, RTOS, Autosar, Requirements management, PTC, Reqtify, Enterprise Architect, Static Analysis, QAC, Unit Testing, VectorCAST, GTest, Configuration Management, PTC Integrity, Git