Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++,Python,UML,Vxwork)
Location: Oshkosh, WI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* 1. Design, implement, and document software written in C, C++, Python, and Java.
* Support supervisor, engineers, and other departments to execute job assignments.
* Responsible for the design and implementation of software to meet various requirements which include: functionality, memory utilization, performance and maintainability
* Read and create software designs in UML
* Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot and production software
* Follow good software practices including the use of version control, change control and issue tracking software
* Follow a CMMI level 3 process as part of developing software
* Participate in project time estimation, technical proposals and decision analysis
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
* Current scripting experience (Python, bash, etc.)
* Current experience developing C/C++ embedded software.
* Knowledge of embedded linux and/or Android platform
* Knowledge IoT applications and development
* Knowledge of object-oriented design and design tools (UML)
* Strong oral and written communication skills* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades: