HCL is assisting our local client (world's largest search engine company) to find Embedded SWE
Duration: 12+ month
Location: Mountain View, CA
PFB the JD
Low level embedded software
· 5+ years experience in firmware, device driver development
· Expertise and proficiency in C
· Experience working with RTOS
· Experience with ARM based MCUs, peripherals, and HW interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART.
· Experience with overseeing board bring-up and validation, working with test equipment like oscilloscope, protocol analyzers.
· Experience working with hardware components such as sensors, charger and fuel gauge
Bluetooth software engineer
· Experience dealing with Bluetooth Classic profiles such as A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
o Understanding of how these profiles work in different roles such as A2DP source (usually the phone) and A2DP sink (say, a headset) etc.
· Understanding of how pairing and discovery work on Bluetooth
· Understanding of RFCOMM and building app-specific custom transports using it
· Experience working with Bluetooth Low Energy
· Familiarity with Bluetooth debugging tools such as Ellisys packet sniffer, Android BT snoop logs etc.