InfoWeb has the following requirement for our direct client. If you are a fit please send your Word formatted resume to Mary at or call me at (563) 663-1190. All candidates must have GREAT COMMUNICATION skills and SOLID WORK EXPERIENCE.
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply!
Location: Sterling, VA
Duration: 12+ months
Rate: $65 - $75/hr C2C
PLEASE NOTE the following are MUST haves:
- Candidates must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s or Permanent Residents
- The manager is looking for candidates with the following skills: Embedded C programming, familiarity with DO-178B based SDLC and some familiarity with Green Hills Multi IDE
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Embedded Software Development.
- A 4-year degree in an applicable STEM field
The manager would prefer candidates with no more than 7-10 years of software development experience in the Avionics industry
Local candidates to Virginia/Maryland
Embedded UAV Controls Software Engineer
Our direct client has openings for embedded software engineers on several exciting programs:
Project: Develop an integrated inertial navigation system and flight control system for an unmanned aerial vehicle. This includes software for a board support package, framework, vehicle state estimation, autopilots and mission planning.
Design, code, test, and provide ongoing support for embedded systems software to meet technological and customer requirements
Define and analyze system software design requirements and write software requirements documents to meet defined and anticipated customer needs and system quality and performance standards
Write software integration and test plans; conduct and lead software verification, testing and integration efforts to identify required modifications and ensure optimum system performance at delivery
Collaborate with electrical engineers in planning, design and development of systems to ensure software and hardware performance and compatibility
Develop interface definitions in conjunction with design team and enforce interface control documents to record and validate system performance standards and results
Lead and participate in software Design Reviews to ensure team progress against milestones are met and to maintain highest quality level within project schedules
Serve as technical lead on projects as assigned, working with customers to meet deliverables and address and resolve technology or system issues
Must demonstrate the ability to maintain professional demeanor at all times and under all circumstances; effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines; exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; strong customer service, quality, and team orientation; organizational skills and detail focus; self motivation, self direction, and able to work independently; and a commitment to continuous improvement of knowledge, skills and abilities
- Real Time Embedded Software, C/C++
- Windows Forms, GUI development, C#
- DO-178B Requirements/Development/Test
- Embedded Linux/GCC/GDB
- GreenHills Integrity and MULTI, uCOS, VectorCast C
- Control Systems/Inertial Navigation Systems/Engine Control
- Interfaces - Serial/CANBus/Ethernet/I2C
Mary Loney Bichell
InfoWeb Systems, Inc.
(563) 582-5042 phone
3435 Asbury Rd Ste 175 Dubuque, IA, 52002Contact