Are you an embedded Software Engineer with an automotive background looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to work for a company with great growth, stability, and career potential to take you to the next level? Does working to develop key safety automotive features, ADAS, and cutting edge technology excite you? Than look no further this is the right opportunity for you.
location: Southfield, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze and review requirements
- Design, implement and test modular embedded software for 16/32/64 bit microcontroller based automotive ECU products
- Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance of a process
- Evaluate change requests, analyze issues, perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes
- Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan for assigned projects. Open mind to adopt to changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Contribute current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior
- Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team
- Tools: Enterprise Architect, Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), LDRA Static Analysis, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and PTC Source Integrity, AUTOSAR Builder, Davinci Configurator, codebeamer (Requirements and Life Cycle Management)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
As one of North America’s largest and most trusted technology talent and solutions firms, Randstad Technologies provides collaborative, customizable solutions to companies of all sizes. Whether we’re helping you find the right job — or the right person for your team— or providing consulting, project or outsourcing services, Randstad Technologies is fully committed to supporting you.
We accomplish that by leveraging our knowledge, experience, and innovative practices to uncover opportunities and provide solutions to your technology challenges. As a critical division of the world’s largest HR services firm, we’ve served clients across all industries since 1994.
We offer discrete professional services focused on applications, infrastructure, end-user, and engineering services, along with shared services internally and client-facing related to PMO and strategy. The wealth of knowledge we’ve acquired over three decades of work in IT sets us apart from the competition.