Job Title Embedded Software Engineer - Autosar
Location Southfield MI
Duration : Long Term contract
Client name Tata Elxsi
As an Intermediate Software Engineer, the position requires the candidate to:
- Under limited supervision, complete embedded software design for software modules and components
- Develops and defines embedded software test strategies and plans
- Participates in peer review meetings lead their portion of technical items
- Investigates and follows up on customer field complaints. Recommends and implements resolutions.
Perform as a Software Design engineer working independently to achieve high-quality software design per customer requirements.
Job Requirements / Desired Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Proficient in C programming
- Proficient in System and Software Design
- At least 3 years of embedded software experience including the ability to work independently and participate in peer reviews.
- Familiarity with CMMI or ASPICE software development process
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate technical details and document software design.
- At least 5 years of embedded software experience
- Automotive Experience with Tier-1 Supplier or OEM (CAN, LIN, Diagnostics)
- Experience in AUTOSAR software development
- Experience with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) wireless technology, especially TI communication stacks
- Familiarity with Functional Safety Concepts (ISO-26262)
- Familiarity with Cyber Security Concepts