I. JOB SUMMARY
The Encompass Developer/Administrator plays a key role supporting the LOS platform, at the enterprise level. They are essential for the maintenance of the platform as well as helping users with helpdesk tickets and the Project Management Office with larger projects.
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in business meetings to gather requirements and make recommendations on system changes and optimizations.
- Performs system analysis to determine the impact of proposed enhancements and problem resolutions.
- Ensures proposed solutions and enhancements work as desired.
- Create workflows, input forms, custom fields, documents
- Helps support Encompass Change Management process and provide documentation to implemented enhancements.
- Create and maintain business rules.
- Assists in the daily support of end-users ability to effectively and efficiently utilize the platform
- Design, document, configure, test, and deploy approved Change Requests and Enhancements
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry and loan origination life cycle
- 3+ years Ellie Mae Administration experience
- Certified Encompass Administrator preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize
- Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have loan process related knowledge; work experience within the mortgage production process is a plus
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.