Responsible for Supporting Executive level employees’ technical needs. Provides extensive level of incident support, SRM services, project support and preventive maintenance for the personal computing environment. Uses technical knowledge to solve complex business problems, by means of a systematic and disciplined approach. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; must be able to perform a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Skilled to support Apple & Windows Computing
- Excellent knowledge of O365 Applications and Tools
- An expert in supporting WebEx conferencing & events, Zoom and Teams
- Experienced and versed with supporting IOS and Andriod mobile devices
- Proven problem-solving methodology with a rational approach to problem management
- Excellent communication and written skills within a global environment while dealing with all aspects of the business
- Ability to formulate, communicate and implement technical solutions
- Ability to document processes for both technical analysis and user support.
- Flexible, enthusiastic attitude, capable of working independently or as a member of team, under pressure while being able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to self-motivate, learn and grow with a willingness to undertake all tasks assigned
- Able to implement technical solutions Ability to collaborate with technical peers
- General experience with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Experience with disk imaging and automated software distribution tools and qualities
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools of production detection and resolution
- In depth knowledge of supported application configuration and installation
- Requires an Associate’s degree in a related area, or equivalent experience
- Certifications in areas of concentration preferred such as Apple Technician Certification, MCSE, MCSA, ACMT, CompTIA A+, or any other industry certification are a plus
- Troubleshooting abilities consisting of Windows 10 and Apple Mac (OSX) operating systems, and PC/Mac hardware.
- Familiarity with how to troubleshoot and configure devices including iOS iPhones, iPads, and Mac books
- Network knowledge and connectivity troubleshooting experience (TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS).
Required Years of Experience
At Least 5-7 years of Field Service experience
Apple and Windows Operating System
IOS and Andriod WeBex, Zoom and Team MS O365 Applications
Certifications in areas of concentration preferred such as Apple Technician Certification, MCSE, MCSA, ACMT, CompTIA A+, or any other industry certification are a plus
Desired Years of Experience 5-7 Years