Job Description: Job Description:
Our client is a leading Financial Services company. As a Lead of the End User Computing team you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and improvement of the enterprise-wide user environment and experience. In this role you will lead the team responsible for the design, implementation and support all endpoints, software and the systems used to access, deploy, and manage them. The ideal candidate will determine the best solutions for our business needs, help identify gaps and shortcomings in current setups, and determine necessary path forward to create consistent and efficient systems. Responsibilities:
- Deliver and maintain the vision for the Next Generation User Workspace experience, setting the strategy for how users will work and connect to the client's ecosystem from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Design and deploy complete virtualization solution (WVD, AWS Workspace, App virtualization).
- Create and maintain complete end-to-end virtual desktop and application lifecycle.
- Create and maintain process for modern OS and software and patch deployments.
- Drive a product management lifecycle mindset and supporting process.
- Design and implement continuous, automated endpoint testing.
- Drive a culture of balancing user experience and security into the end user workspace.
- Guide the team through project planning, budgeting, prioritization, and execution.
- Drive workflow across change requests, documentation, ticketing, design sessions and meeting participation.
- Implement processes to report on team incidents and requests; leverage these metrics to measure performance and drive continuous improvements.
- Mitigate risk associated with deployments or changes to the environment by understanding technical details in depth and asking the right questions.
- Efficiently troubleshoot/prioritize issues and drive a culture of root cause analysis.
- Strong understanding of Windows 10, Office Pro Plus.
- Strong understanding of Office 365 (Office Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience with planning and executing cloud based VDI migrations (AWS Workspaces, Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop).
- Strong understanding of Windows profile management, group policy, folder redirection, offline files, Windows registry and other core operating system technologies.
- Experience with Windows 10 deployments (image creation, driver management, deployment, troubleshooting).
- Experience with endpoint management systems (such as Intune, AutoPilot, SCCM).
- Experience with application compatibility testing, and software distribution.
- Experience with PowerShell and other Windows Automation.
- Experience with Citrix Administration.
- Experience with client SSL VPN, or other remote access products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.