Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for nearly 35 years.IMG
is hiring a full-time End User Test Engineer with TS/SCI FSP
at its Columbia, MD
1. Serving as a SME in the technology discipline of end-user computing.
2. Developing and documenting the integration and implementation for changes to end-user computing standards.
3. Collaborating with application owners and other enterprise stakeholders to ensure current end-user computing capabilities are adequate to support application workloads.
4. Leading the integration and management of releases associated with end-user laptops, desktops, and VDI implementations.
5. Providing workplace efficiency through the effective management of desktop technologies - this includes workstation, printer, wireless and software functionality support.
6. Supporting problem resolution which may involve the use of diagnostics, knowledge base, independent research, and/or providing hands-on assistance at the desktop level.
7. Providing desk side and remote support to end users.
8. Conducting technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations.
9. Troubleshooting technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution.
10. Assessing product needs in accordance with customer specifications.QualificationsClearance Required:
TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph prior to considerationEducation/Years of Experienece:
Twelve (12) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master's degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor's degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate's degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience.
- The degree must be in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Work history must be as a TE on programs/contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Experience working with distributed computer systems, software and associated communication networks. Experience working with networking principles and local area networks.
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
Must have one of the following 8570 certifications: SEC+ CE, CYSA, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CISSP, CASP, CISMCOVID Vaccination:
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If selected, you will be required to be submit proof of vaccination before your start date with IMG. IMG will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request an exception from this requirement.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance