The candidate should possess technical in-depth knowledge of Tanium technologies and concepts, along with the technological framework for asset management, security operations, incident investigations and response, threat hunting, vulnerability awareness and security configuration management.
This position will lead and deliver Tanium technologies and programs globally, establishing a world class global engineering team.
Must have a strong technical security background, be able to manage people internationally, communicate effectively and understand Endpoint Security methodology and how to apply in a large diverse environment.
Must also be capable of driving and applying these principles and expertise on a global basis.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of Endpoint Security technologies and methodologies
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with Tanium from an engineering perspective.
• Basic understanding of programming/scripting (BASH/Python/VBS/PowerShell)
• Must be able to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to customers and management
• Will need to provide leadership and guidance on how to design, implement, maintain, and deliver Endpoint Security services for a diverse global environment
• Must have a proven track record in implementing endpoint security and host protection technologies and methodology
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups
• Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects
• Demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities
• Ability to influence others in a positive, goal-directed manner
1. Must have a minimum of 2 years of engineering experience with EDR solutions (Tanium, CrowdStrike, Carbon Black, etc.)
2. Endpoint management experience at an enterprise scale
3. Ability to obtain a Public Trust level clearance
4. Experience managing a global infrastructure
Nice to Haves:
1. Scripting experience (bash, VBS, python, PowerShell)
2. Technical writing experience
3. Symantec Endpoint Protection and/or CrowdStrike experience