Overseeing engagement start-up, contract management, strategic forward planning, and engagement risk management. Ensuring overall quality at every stage of the project. Providing overall vision and guidance for the entire project from a technical and business standpoint and using subject matter expertise to advise and guide clients on strategic direction, technology roadmaps, and business process improvement opportunities to help them meet their organizational objectives.
The Engagement Director
will provide program management support to Project Managers in supervising, assessing, managing, and eliminating risk related to the program cost, schedule, and performance working in coordination with project teams and project managers. The Engagement Director will coordinate with Project Managers and operates independently within their business unit to meet organizational objectives, growth targets, and revenue objectives while also meeting new business and customer success criteria. ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and update Project Schedules
- Coordinate Project Reviews to assess status and completion of key project actions
- Collect, track and report Action Items
- Supervise and assist in the production of Weekly and Monthly Status Reports
- Maintain SharePoint File Structure
- Develop tools, templates, processes, and procedures
- Schedule, facilitate, and report the outcome of Design Reviews
- Develop SOWs, quotes, and documents for RFPs
- Receive, review, process, and track RFIs and Change Orders
- Receive, process, and track Submittals
- Document Lessons Learned
- Assist with LOE pricing and orders
- Assist with issue resolution
- Manage special projects as required
- Track and ensure invoices from various vendors are paid and documentation is archived
- Conduct meetings for design, development kick-off, acceptance, and others, as requested
- Provide on-site support for Site Visits, Kickoffs, project reviews, and customer visits, as required
- Assist the Technical Lead in overseeing and managing all onsite work to be performed under this Task Order
- Attend sites visit with or in lieu of Technical Lead and/or Project Manager
- Review schedule, timeline, and sequence to ensure the feasibility of schedule (must be logical and efficient)
- Participate in weekly calls if, or as requested
- Conduct on-site quality assurance inspections as requested to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
Key Skills &Attributes required to deliver at this level:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in fields related to Business, Engineering, Information Technology Management
- Exceptionally organized in project activity, document, and knowledge management.
- Understanding of information technology project contract terms, conditions and administration, construction drawings, and related documents
- Computer Proficiencies in Microsoft tools including Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2 yrs. Experience with management of mid to large application development related projects
- Prior Experience managing 2-5 project teams of 10 to 20 people each
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers positively and effectively
- Regular, reliable, and predictable performance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Maintains key relations with large clients and monitors the performance/results of established contracts to ensure performance and financial objectives/targets are achieved with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Business Acumen
- Rivet Logic Brand Ambassador
- Effective Communications
- Customer Management / Engagement Management
- Building Successful Teams
- Results Orientation
- Solution Selling Experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.