Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for an experienced Engagement Manager . Someone who has helped build large, highly scalable web platforms for thousands of users is not required, but a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions. Experience managingAgile/Scrum projects a plus.
- Experience working with business application owners and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and manage scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Proven expertise in managing the delivery of mid-to-large web/enterprise applications needed.
- Ability to understand and relate to the business objectives and provide a high-quality automated solution.
- Ability to adjust communications to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong analytical abilities, negotiation/presentation skills, and organizational/planning abilities.
- Ability to drive teams to meet consensus, and have vivid passion for applications delivery.
- Strong project management and team management skills.
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Creative - able to think outside the box; uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers.
- Drive for results - maintains constant awareness of projects and clients; keeps product owners focused on short and long term milestones.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, yet represent accurately the perspective of Technology.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing consultation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Collaboration and decision making skills
- Experience interfacing with external software design and development vendors preferred.
- Ability to work productively with all levels in an large organization
Project Delivery Teaming
- Partner with PMO to prepare overall project schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates..
- Partner with Business System Analysts (BSA) to analyze business and functional requirements which have a impact on business applications.
- Coordinate with BSAs and Quality Engineering teams to ensure proper testing is performed
- Motivate and lead project delivery teams and instill a mindset of continuous process improvement.
- Offshore Team Oversight
- Manage daily progress and status of deliverables on projects.
- Manage both internal teams and offshore vendor teams project delivery, plans, and ensur proper staffing.
- Ensure that all project resources are focused on the effort they are aligned to.
- Closely monitor workload of all employees and offshore vendor resources assigned to project.
- Promote effective teamwork and spirit of partnership.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214