AVA Consulting is seeking an Engineer-Equipment - I
Location: Westborough, MA
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Responsible for Engineering and Design of all Switch equipment for mulitple MSC's in Florida markets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Planning Engineering, Provisioning and Implementation of Client ECP and 5ESS Switching systems.
- Forecast future switch needs including, but not limited to, SM's, PSU's, Circuit packs, floorspace & Power.
- Ensure proper switch expansion to support growth of all MSC platforms
- Develop and issue planning report for switches to be utilized by Region & HQ Budgeting Work closely with Area and Manager to prepare and review annual budget
- Track all Capital requirements related to the switches
- Monitor all equipment expenditures
- Prepare purchase orders and ensure vendor payment utilizing PeopleSoft Equipment Procurement & Optimization
- Ensure optimum equipment utilization and efficiency.
- Oversee equipment installation and acceptance
- Design, procure equipment and manage construction of new MSC's. Aid in design, procure equipment and manage Switch expansions. Candidate must have experience with Client Switches. In addition, experience and proficiency in Xpercom and Watchmark are desired.
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Strong Project Management and Communication skills with the ability to work closely with Team members.
- B.S. Degree or Previous experience with Project/Construction Management of Mobile Switching Centers desired.
- Proficiency in Xpercom and Watchmark are desired.
- Experience with ALU Switch equipment.
- Must be self-managed and motivated.
- Experience in managing budgets and peoplesoft skills a plus.
- CCNA desired.
- 1 to 5 years of experience.
NOTE: - Interested Candidates can apply by sending their Updated Resume and Contact Details.
Phone: (214) 575-8880