At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Designs, develops, tests radio frequency (RF) and/or microwave systems architecture, components, circuits, or products. Includes antenna design, both reflector and array systems, frequency synthesizers, transmitters and receivers.
Bachelor's Degree &two years experience
Must have U.S. Citizenship with current or active Top Secret level clearance.
Ability to formulate and define key antenna performance characteristics to meet customer requirements within capabilities
* Knowledge and proficiency with at least one antenna modeling software package (e.g., GRASP, HFSS, XGTD)
* Experience with antenna range testing and data post-processing, preferably with Near-Field Range systems.
* Experience writing technical performance specifications, interface control documents and subcontractor statement of works.
* Strong oral presentation skills, comfort with customer interaction, and ability to work in fast-paced team environment.
This position can also be filled at the Principal level with a Bachelor's Degree & five years experience.
* Experience with development of space-qualified antenna systems
* Experience designing and modeling satellite shaped-reflector antenna and RF feed assembly design and analysis, including computer modeling and design of antenna radiation patterns with associated software design tools (GRASP, POS, CHAMP, SATSOFT,HFSS, WIZARD,XGTD)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.