Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
If you have strong LabVIEW skills, and are interested in a position where you can be hands-on with systems from inception to fielding, then this could be a good fit for you. All software design and development, as well as hardware design, development, and fabrication is done in-house. We are a small team, so everyone has a lot of responsibility and power over the direction of their main work, and also gets to help out with other aspects of the projects. Data acquisition is done with custom-built computers, and control is done via networking, so there is very little "traditional" NI hardware control.
Here are some attributes we are looking for:
- BS Engineering
- 2+ years of recent, full-time LabVIEW (Windows) experience
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining large (+1000 vi) LabVIEW applications
- Experience with using LabVIEW to manipulate large data sets
- Experience with networking LabVIEW to other applications
- Comfortable designing/developing in LabVIEW as a "Team of One"
- Experience writing and maintaining complete, comprehensive User documentation
- Experience specifying and building computer hardware to meet project requirements
- Current LabVIEW CLD/CLA certification is not necessary, but would show some breath of knowledge beyond just making NI hardware run
- Experience with C programming a plus
Must be a and able to qualify for a secret clearance.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA MD Bethesda
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.