Engineering Manager, Full Stack
Candidates can opt to work off any of the following locations: Boston MA, San Francisco CA, Austin TX, and Toronto - Canada.
The client provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, 401(k) Plan, Company Bonus, and Equity.
Salary to match the best in the industry for the right candidate.
• You will partner directly with your product and marketing counterparts to define the strategy of your product suite and build the roadmap for your team.
• Identify and deliver tech stack to handle scalability, performance, stability, and quality goals.
• Will have the ability to participate in vendor negotiations, understand and advocate for good engineering practices during lender integrations.
• You will be leading two agile engineering teams ranging from 5-10 direct reports.
• Building high-performing engineering teams to drive cross-functional results.
• A charismatic leader who has a combination of business acumen and technical skills.
• Prior experience running a team of engineers.
• Ability to get hands-on with the code whenever need be.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Previous experience in designing, building, and maintaining systems at scale.
• Experience working with Java, Python, Golang (or similar language).
• Frontend skills are a plus.
Intraedge is a large technology talent, services, product, and training organization that functions with the agility of a significantly smaller firm. We provide our clients with the resources and expertise to enhance business performance through technology. We give our people the opportunity to grow in their fields, with the freedom to excel. Founded in 2002 in Phoenix, AZ, we’ve got the national and international scope and reach, backed by decades of experience and deep domain expertise in technology innovation for verticals including finance, education, and transportation. By streamlining processes and accelerating time to value, we position both our people and our clients for success. As a technology company that is built on relationships, we’re always innovating to deliver benefits for the long term.