Engineering Project Manager - iOS
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12 mo ++
Our client is seeking an Engineering Project Manager who has experience with iOS mobile application projects. eCommerce experience is preferrable.
- Engineering Project Management responsible for; Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and closing a number of concurrent engineering projects.
- Drive and ship all aspects of large, cross-functional projects and feature areas.
- Oversee all aspects of multiple concurrent projects including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Analyze business requirements, negotiate scope and define functional requirements.
- Manage communication apprising status and issues to team members, management and other project stake holders.
- Develop, manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables, resources and budget.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager (Technical/Engineering) in mobile applications, iOS preferred.