HireArt is looking to hire an Engineering Project Manager to work onsite at their client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role you will see engineering-related projects through from conception to completion, communicating their progress to stakeholders, team members, and potentially a senior project manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management in a tech environment, with preferred experience as an engineer. You will also have strong organizational and time management skills and will be able to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Oversee designated projects.
- Plan and develop strategy, including defining goals and timelines for project(s).
- Coordinate, document, and assign tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support.
- Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the project.
- Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Regularly report progress to stakeholders.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.