Genesis10 is currently seeking an Engineering Technician I with our client in the SEO industry in their Mountain View, CA location. This is a 6 month + contract position.
* Seeking an Engineering Technician I
* Inspection, calibration and operation of multiple metrology instruments
* Timely procurement of spare parts and consumable materials for metrology
* General metrology labs' housekeeping and maintenance
* Measuring & inspecting parts based on receiving inspection schedules and requests made by various functions within the organization, and generate inspection reports in order to provide results to the requestor(s) in a timely fashion
* Education & Experience A.A., B.A., B.S. in Engineering or other related engineering or science discipline or 5+ years prior experience demonstrating proficiency in the areas described above
* The ideal candidate will possess the following Skills/Knowledge/Abilities: Working knowledge of metrology procedures and approaches for hardware inspection
* Comprehensive familiarity with ASTM and international standards' concepts
* Hands-on ability to maintain metrology tools and instruments
* Ability to execute test procedures on various samples and provide written reports
* Working knowledge of ISO standards and Quality Systems
* Proficiency in Google Drive Suite
* Knowledge of 5S
* Ability to operate CMM
* Ability to read/interpret technical drawings and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
* Ability to follow written and oral instructions
* Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Start Date: 02/19/2019
Start Date: 02/19/2019