- Responsible for the management and operation of the company under Contract with the United States Department of Energy.
- Working under the direction of engineers, scientists, and senior technicians doing work of varying degrees of precision (some high precision).
- 5 years’ experience in assembly/disassembly work including experience with hand tools.
- Grinding, cutting, and soldering skills are required.
- Ability to read drawings, and follow written assembly procedures (including data entry of completed tasks of those procedures)
- Familiar of PC's with MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to edit and update work planning documents (travelers).
- At least 3 years’ experience with winding and curing superconducting Rutherford type cable into coils using a variety of winding machines and curing presses is required.
- Similar experience in coil winding using non-superconducting cable is acceptable.
- Experience with cable fiberglass insulation repair is desirable.
- Experience with training technicians by demonstration and in written form (travelers).
- Must have the ability to lift 40 pounds
- Able to work with epoxies, solvents, glues and other chemicals.
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at www.synectics.com. We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.