SHIFT: Day Job
SCHEDULE: Full-timeYour Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Responsible for daily business operations, including overseeing the automated daily and monthly enrollment file updates, member reconciliation process for assigned markets and resolution of complex enrollment issues.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides process oversight of daily business operations to Enrollment Analysts as it relates to resolution enrollment processes of assigned markets. Serves as Subject Matter Expert for Enrollment Operations in assigned market(s).
- Monitors market-specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) per contractual requirements, escalating issues to management as needed. Interfaces with state agencies, Health Plans, and various internal departments as needed to investigate and resolve complex enrollment issues.
- Participates in market meetings and audits as needed to provide market specific details regarding enrollment load and reconciliation processing.
- Requires an AA/AS in Information Systems, Health Care Management or Business or related field and minimum of 3 years of experience in analytical role including a minimum of 1 year as enrollment analyst; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against Covid-19. All offers of employment are conditioned on completion of a background check, including COVID-19 vaccination verification. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Anthem approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate. Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws. Anthem, Inc.
has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.