31 years ago, former National Football League/Hall of Fame player and entrepreneur Gale Sayers set out to create a technology services business based on the core values that shaped his outstanding success on the playing field; trust, honesty, and respect. Today, Sayers helps customers gain a competitive advantage from their IT investments including Cloud, Networking, Servers & Storage, Virtualization, Cybersecurity, Mobility, and Professional Services. Sayers creates the perfect fusion of personalized IT solutions designed to meet the exact needs of our customers’ business and the dedication to go above and beyond to provide them with unwavering support.
We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive with extensive SaaS, enterprise software, cybersecurity, network infrastructure, IT consulting experience including a burning desire to compete and WIN! As a new logo hunter , we expect you to break down doors via leveraging your personal network, cold calling, and deep engagement with vendor partners and technology peers to develop a robust pipeline of business. Our Employee-owned business is experiencing exponential growth and we re looking for hungry sellers to expand our family of delighted customers! You will be located in the greater Chicagoland or Milwaukee area and report to the VP Enterprise Sales - Midwest.
Sayers Account Executives:
- Demonstrate a passion for winning and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Identify, establish, develop and close new logo business by developing meaningful relationships across our partners and customers
- Research and understand prospective customers business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) to identify opportunities to deliver value
- Understand prospect s buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes
- Develop and implement specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Provide timely and detailed information on market needs, buying trends and competitive information
- Play an integral role in developing and maintaining the company s image and reputation in the marketplace
What you are great at:
- Sales Results enterprise sales experience with a consistent history of exceeding (aka. crushing) annual sales targets
- Account Management - effective territory & account management: whitespace planning, opportunity qualification, creation, stakeholder and executive needs analysis, value engineering, services/vendor engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and large dollar deal negotiation
- Executive Presence - experience and expertise selling to selling to large enterprise technical decision makers & enterprise solution architects
- Problem Solver - ability to identify and solve customer problems through a mix of technology adoption, supported by professional services and/or consulting engagements
- Collaborative - orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Technical - understanding of Data Center (private/public/hybrid cloud) and/or Cybersecurity (network/cloud/SOC operations) technologies. Requires the ability to engage with Data Center and Cybersecurity architects as trusted advisors
- Leadership - experience leading and navigating large IT deals engaging across cross-functional customer and internal teams
- Competitive Landscape - knowledge of enterprise hardware/software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape
- Partners - understanding of vendor/partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage multiple partner solutions to solve customer needs
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree supported by 7+ years of large enterprise sales experience.
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts
- Demonstrated understanding of the Value Added Reseller channel and how VAR s support our partners businesses (Deal Registration, NSP, services delivery)