Eliassen Agile is seeking candidates with prior, proven Agile coaching experience for consulting engagements around the Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland area for well-known Agile transformations. Very senior level Scrum Masters may be considered for Team and Delivery coaching engagements.
The Organization Level Agile Coach may be a core member of an Agile Center of Excellence (ACOE) responsible for helping achieve Agile maturity across the organization. You may also be supporting a specific program or line of business with the intent of transforming the mindset of the leadership within that group.
With the support of the ACOE, you will work with Senior Management within your Division in areas including architecture, security, infrastructure, development, testing to plan, and operationalizing an Agile approach. Consulting engagements can be expected to last between 6-36 months depending on circumstances. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Enterprise Agile Coach:
Requirements of the Enterprise Agile Coach:
- Value Stream Mapping; provide recommendations made for appropriate process changes and alignment of teams to value streams
- Establish ceremonies and program/portfolio level artifacts necessary to enact Agile at Scale
- Establish Agile roles and responsibilities necessary to enact Agile at Scale
- Measure Organizational Level Maturity
- Establish Agile Delivery metrics/measurements for the organization
- Address organizational understanding, support, and adoption at Scale
- Mentor Team Level Coaches, Agile Team Leads, Scrum Masters, Division Leadership, Portfolio Managers
- At least 2 consulting engagements working with large organizations through an Agile transformation.
- 10+ years of experience in technology working with large organization Senior Leadership roles (Director level and above)
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of technology roles - development and testing, project management, product development, and Portfolio Management
Keywords: Agile Coach, Leadership, Servant-Leader, Portfolio Management
Job ID: 314874 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category: