Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a long term Enterprise Analytics Test Lead - Contractor.
This is a 6 month contract with extensions beyond 1 year.
Should be local to Conshohocken, PA or able to move, however should be working remotely until approximately June 2021 (may be later).
Looking for 4+ years of applicable, hands on experience as an Enterprise Analytics Test Lead
Your experience should include strong SQL skills and ability to apply them within a ‘Big Data” environment as well as strong Agile methodology and understanding of the Kanban work process.
You will be working on the Enterprise Analytics Platform in an SAP environment.
Microsoft TFS Test Tool, Informatica, and Alteryx experience are all a plus.
Should have Azure/Cloud based knowledge.
The role requires strong problem solving, hands on testing, and ability to strategize the testing approach.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with IT teams to support testing strategies and activities.
- Assists in preparing and submitting testing estimates and project schedules.
- Works with the Analysts to interpret testing needs as requirements are being developed.
- Evaluates testability of business and technical requirements based on business/functional requirement document(s), use cases, user stories and/or solution design documents.
- Participates in requirement/design reviews or sprint/release planning sessions; identifies gaps and probes for detailed explanation of expectations.
- Participates in architecture and technical specification review and provides feedback on content and testability.
- Contributes to requirements traceability matrix.
- Creates test plans.
- Translates business and technical requirements into test cases, test scenarios and scripts.
- Develops and/or implements reusable components.
- Codes and documents custom test automation frameworks.
- Assists with the identification, creation, and maintenance of test data.
- Develops interface stubs and simulators, as needed.
- Maintains new and existing object reference files.
- Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Assists with setup and maintenance of test environments for both manual and automated testing.
- Provides assistance to internal and external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Executes test scripts/cases and monitors testing results.
- Monitors environments establishing thresholds and alerts.
- Assigns severity levels to each test defect discovered during the test cycle.
- Identifies technical and operational problems on installed networks, systems, solutions and products.
- Documents issues in a defect/issue tracking system with appropriate root cause analysis and escalates issues to appropriate issue owners.
- Provides root cause analysis around defects to communicate in review meetings to determine remediation status.
- Updates and/or re-executes scripts against software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Informs project stakeholders of execution completion and status results.
- Works with the delivery organization to identify and resolve process problems when desired service outcomes are not being met.
- Supports technical issues and upgrades as needed by various internal departments.
- Identifies and recommends automation/performance process efficiencies.
- Produces SDLC-compliant documentation during project release(s)
- May evaluate business efficiencies and risks to make recommendations on application of testing standards.
- May evaluate and make recommendations on testing tasks in enterprise-wide processes, such as change and release management.
- Monitors and analyzes testing process metrics for continuous improvement
- Provides coaching and guidance to team members.
- Evaluates hardware/ software and/or licensing requirements based on system testing diagnostics.