We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Enterprise Application Android Architect to join our Digital Engineering team. Please enroll your application here or send me an email to karthick.m @ photoninfotech. net
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization.
Enterprise Application Android Architect | Chicago, IL | Long-term Contract or Fulltime Basis
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of software experience in mobile application development.
- Expert in mobile application development, specifically developing robust and maintainable Android.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE protocols and standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Hands on development experience and full understanding of mobile app development pipeline and process including development of applications that interface with hardware accessories.
- Proficient in Agile and SCRUM practices.
- Solid understanding on good UI/UE practices on mobile platforms.
- Cross mobile platform development experience, including platforming on mobile operating systems and across OS's as well.
- Experience with web interfaces, API integrations and working with UIWebViews / WKWebView.
- Ability to lead internal and external development of Android applications.
- Drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
- Ability to understand and debug system issues spanning app, cloud and embedded firmware domains and an ability to make system level design tradeoffs and decisions.
- Compose long-term solutions but be mindful of current states and short term requirements.
- Champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, and create functional and engaging features that delight customers.
- Promote and / or evaluate new emerging technology and/or existing mobile APP/application technology throughout the solution lifecycle in a way that revolutionizes Dow’s long-term strategy and future.
- Coordinate APP/application technology development needs/requirements that support mobile technology solutions.
- Collaborate with APP/application technology development teams to implement systems that support the business goals.
- Define testing requirements against determined technical & functional requirements
- Ensure APP/application technology aligns to company IT architecture and security standards
- Provide technical and process expertise to the team on issue identification, escalation, problem diagnostics and correction.
- Develop and document detailed enterprise mobile architecture solutions for complex global enterprise customers.
- Serve as the architect and sr. technical lead for app development teams, support the technical deliverables from requirements phase through final app deployment.
- Participate in development activity, code review sessions and mentor junior team members.
- Understand client business needs and product requirements and translate those needs into system level architectural properties.