The Enterprise Application Developer is an integral member of the PECO Enterprise Applications team. Responsibilities include design, development, coding, testing and debugging of custom in-house applications, custom reports, defining development standards, leading or participating in systems analysis, and application integrations within the PECO application ecosystem. The position is also responsible for maintaining critical operational ERP/application systems that support the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as development resource, Enterprise Application Team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications, reports and system integrations (60%)
- Assist in the collection and documentation of business requirements, development of user stories, time / cost estimates and project plans (20%)
- Provide third-level application support to organization business users. (20%)
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of applications development experience with relational database design with SQL Server with strong T-SQL knowledge (will accept internship experience)
- Any experience in planning, developing, testing, or delivering web-based .NET applications, SQL reporting services, Power BI is a big plus
- Any proficiency in financial ERP systems, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger accounting practices is a big plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure project timelines and application issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to identify, document and track issues and risk management functions
- Experience in a commercial real estate organization or MRI Commercial Management software preferred
Third Party Recruiters: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than from the candidates themselves. Any agency or independent recruiter must have a signed agreement with us before presenting candidates. Submission of unsolicited resumes without a signed agreement will not create any obligation on our part.