has an immediate opening for a Enterprise Applications Services Administrator
in Washington D.C.
Candidates must be familiar with a majority of the following: Red Hat JBOSS EAP, Red Hat ESB, Apache ModProxy, HTTP, WebSphere v8+ and WebSphere Portal v8+. Individual must have experience in designing and executing changes, including patching and upgrades into a Highly Available, fault tolerant environment. Understanding of Security best practices, administration and governance of the products and services listed is required. Job Duties:
Basic Skills Required Of All Applicants:
- Abilityto work and interact with others in a structured / team environment across technical organizations
- Accuracy and attention to detail, must have organizational skills
- Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
- Requires limited supervision
- Time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and oral are a requirement for this position
- Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
- Applicants must pass a federal background check for public trust. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Individual must be on site for 6-8 weeks for hands on training and after that, once a month in DC for in person strategy and planning meetings. Individual must be able to work remotely in compliance with mandated remote guidelines including daily Skype stand up calls.
See Job Description