Job Title: Project Manager (Data Analytics )
Location: Worcester, MA 01604
Duration: 24 Months
Note: This opportunity is 20% remote & Onsite 80%
- This position is responsible for planning & delivery of assigned programs and projects with a strategic impact to the Operations Business Insights (OBI) and Science and Technology (S&T) business function(s). Responsible for the planning, coordination and delivery of assigned programs or projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of assigned programs and projects and ensures commitment to scope, schedule and budget are met. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, manages schedule & key milestones and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments contributing to the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status and health of the project.
- Responsible for delivering all programs and projects on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements. Responsible for tracking project milestones, anticipating risks & issues, proactive risk mitigation and making recommendations to business and IT leadership to achieve successful outcomes.
- Fluent in PMO methodologies and standards with planning, development & implementation experience. Experienced with both, Waterfall and Agile delivery methods and leading project execution in a complex matrix environment to deliver results for business and IT stakeholders.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 12+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Other Skills/Experience/Education/Certification Required
- Experienced with leading projects in a structured PMO environment using a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies i.e., Hybrid project environments, and proven track record of achieving strategic outcomes.
- Creation, management and ownership of key project deliverables in a PMLC / SDLC framework.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders, key stakeholders, business and technology functions. Ability to lead effectively in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Prior experience with leading projects in the Data Analytics domain such as Data Platform Modernization, Implementing Analytics/BI capabilities for Manufacturing Operations and implementing technology capabilities that have a broader impact on measuring business performance.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, working with agile teams in a software development or project delivery capacity with excellent knowledge of:
- Agile/SCRUM practices in a project environment
- Coaching and mentoring teams in agile delivery practices and ceremonies
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and similar agile work management tools
- Expertise in creating work breakdown structures, risk management techniques, cost estimating, schedule development and other concepts associated with waterfall project management methodologies.
- PPM tools such as Clarity
- PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Agile/Scrum experience in a large company environment and proven record of delivering strategic initiatives
- PM Process/Tools Experience: Microsoft Project Server, Clarity and understanding of the PPM framework in a PMO environment
- Expertise in standard Project Management skills (creating WBS, risk management, cost estimating, schedule development
- Project & Program Management (ability to manage multiple projects under a Program) – start to finish using a combination of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies. Prior experience of working in a Hybrid (Waterfall + Agile) environment preferred.
- Strong Leadership / Communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate teams towards achieving common goals and working in a cross functional matrix environment
If interested please call me Adnan at 6789189733/6788884942
Softpath is a preferred staffing vendor to fortune 500 companies in the US headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.