Additionally, the Enterprise Architect will:
- Perform technical oversight and analysis of contractor approaches, designs, best practices and documentation.
- Review and comment on appropriate Enterprise Architecture diagrams.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Provide assessments of proposed designs
- Draft, review, and comment on "As-is" and "to Be" Architectures from a Reference Architecture, Technical Architecture, Objective Architecture and System Architecture point of view.
- Design and implement computer network architectures and build data communication networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
- Develop government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs that utilize open architecture and maximize interoperability, leverage, and the ability to source systems functionality from multiple technology providers
- Attend Meetings, working groups, design groups and deliver appropriate documentationn to include white papers, technical analysis, working papers, etc.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- 8 to 10 years experience in design and computer network architecture and data communication networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks experience.
- 7 Years experience with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifacts.
- Must have strong presentation skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Current knowledge of PEO EIS P2E Mission
- Army or Coalition Experience in Pacific, SWA, and Europe Areas of Operation.
- Bachelor's degree (required) Master's degree (desired) in Engineering or Networks.
- Minimum 8 years developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs
- CISCO Network Professional Security (CCNP) or equivalent certification is mandatory.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372. #dsa209