Provides vision, expertise and technology-based solutions in long range planning in the area of systems architecture. Serves as resident expert to conducts studies, investigate the latest technology developments and analyze impact of current and future system requirements. Recommends technology, drafts and presents proposed corporate policies, drafts and presents proposed procedures, practices and standards. Ensures that new initiatives conform to the firm's long term strategic goals. Establishes good working relationships with peers and outside organizations. Analyzes, defines, and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs. Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and timetables for developing, testing, and installing applications. Writes and maintains functional and technical specifications. Leads efforts to analyze, plans and conducts efforts that define the current computing environment and architecture. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems, and computer capabilities. Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
*Will need to site onsite once restrictions are lifted. *
• Will this be temp to perm? Yes
• How many years of experience are you looking for? 10+
• Is financial experience a must? Preferred
• Degree required/type? Bachelors
• Will position be a remote start or onsite? Onsite after Covid
• What are the top 3 skills that you’ll be looking for on a resume? Typical Enterprise Architecture experience, Communication and Collaboration, Strategic Delivery
• Must have broad ability to review strategic solutions but enough technical cred to go down deep when needed. Won’t be SMEs on technologies but need to understand the technologies and how they interplay across the enterprise.
• Should have experience in many areas and not just focused to one specific area, so they can be leveraged in more ways across the team.
• Ability to communicate at different levels (Leaders to Technicians)
• Similar to internal consultant role; serving as Internal Consultant type to LOBs
• Collaboration skills required. Ability to jump into the unknown and work with leaders and/or technicians.
• Ability to problem solve – come up with logical diagrams.
• Experience working across business and technology.
• Passion for learning.
• Need to be ‘leaders’ and not ‘doers.’
• Ability to build roadmaps and strategies.