Join the world's largest custodian bank and asset servicing company in an exciting, dynamic role as an Enterprise Architect. We're looking for an experienced professional ready to provide their vision, expertise and technology-based solutions in long range planning in the area of systems architecture.
This position will begin remotely, and transition to an onsite role in Pittsburgh, PA. Their is long-term growth potential, as this is a contract-to-direct opportunity.As an Enterprise Architect, you will:
- Serve as resident expert to conducts studies, investigate the latest technology developments and analyze impact of current and future system requirements.
- Recommend technology, drafts and presents proposed corporate policies, drafts and present proposed procedures, practices and standards.
- Ensure that new initiatives conform to the firm's long term strategic goals.
- Establish good working relationships with peers and outside organizations.
- Analyze, define, and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Develop and maintain plans outlining steps and timetables for developing, testing, and installing applications.
- Write and maintain functional and technical specifications.
- Leads efforts to analyze, plan, and conducts efforts that define the current computing environment and architecture.
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, compatibility with other systems, and computer capabilities.
- Research and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
- 7+ years of experience in an enterprise-level IT role
- Previous experience as an enterprise architect
- Strategic delivery experience
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with business professionals and technical professionals
- Financial services/banking industry experience is preferred
- BS degree required
Job ID: 352636 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!