Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Location:
Atlanta GA Enterprise Architect Exec - Cloud Platform Services
Works with business and technology stakeholders to build a holistic view of the organizations strategy, processes, information and technical assets to ensure business and IT alignment.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies new cloud or container platform technologies for domains based upon business value drivers and return on investment; helps drive new cloud or container platform technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
- Contributes to overall systems architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
- Contributes to defining cloud or container platform architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT, and industry standards.
- Coordinates all enterprise-level conceptual architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
- Drives cloud or container platform architecture strategy and vision for enterprise.
- Helps ensure blueprints are refreshed as needs emerge or in accordance to plan of record changes.
- Supports creation of systems, technical, and application architectures for new strategic initiatives; develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies; understands how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; 3-5 years of experience in cloud or container platform architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Cloud or Container platform architect certification required
- MS/MA degree preferred.
- 12 years of experience in information technologies and/or 8 years of experience in health care industry preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in Kubernetes or EKS or OpenShift
- 3+ years of experience working in Jenkins/CI/CD
- 2+ years working in containerization and application migrations to Kubernetes.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.