Our Direct client is looking for an Enterprise Architect II
for a Full Time Direct Hire position in Location: Cypress, CA 90630 Travel up to 25% as needed, once COVID is lifted.
- Location: Cypress CA (temporally remote due to covid19)
- Candidate not local to Cypress CA must be willing to relocate at their own cost
- Salary: + Plus up-to 10% annual bonus potential
- No Relocation provided - Open to non-locals but must relocate once COVID is lifted.
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed). Role: Enterprise Architect II Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related field required
- Minimum 5 + years of solutions and software development architecture experience building reliable and scalable solutions required
- Proven technical experience in a domain area such as databases, application dev, ERP, infrastructure, cloud, QA, systems analysis, etc.
- Participated in a full life cycle complex, enterprise wide system implementation requiring knowledge of business domain requirements, application components, data models, integrations, information security and infrastructure components
- Prior applications/software development (programming) experience
- Solid presentation skills, ability to effectively influence
- Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks quickly and smoothly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Agile Development and DevOps delivery approaches, frameworks and concepts preferred
- Experience working as Technology Consultant for a large global management consulting firm i.e. Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, EY, Deloitte, etc. preferred
- Project management skills in creating work plans, schedules, estimates and milestone plans
- Process centric thinking in designing technology solutions, keeping in mind an effective business architecture and approaching it holistically from end to end
- Proven experience across multiple business areas, and multiple technologies with well- rounded background in applications, software, databases, middleware, etc.
- Strong team player and collaborator who can work across all stakeholders whether business or technology
- Ability to leverage business terms to relay technical solutions in simple terms
- Ability to be flexible and provide out of the box solutions to solve business needs
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum based teams
- A strong desire to learn and expand their technical knowledge
- Able to work autonomously and exhibit excellent judgment
- Strong Technical leadership of Application Development teams and vendors
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
#MREMike Esquivel | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (949) 382-1578
23052-H Alicia Pkwy Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692