We are looking for an Enterprise Architect with vast experience of system architectures, application technologies, data architectures, and infrastructures to support key IT initiatives, for our direct client at Herndon, VA. The successful candidate must apply their knowledge of IT best practices appropriately to define IT solutions. The individual must possess the ability to analyze solutions and technologies and provide solution architecture based on knowledge of the organization's current and future needs. Interested candidate may submit the resume in word format.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to: reviewing business and technical requirements, focusing on solution development throughout the project lifecycle, supporting development and testing activities, evangelizing best practices and proven patterns, and escalating architecture issues and concerns. The candidate will promote the use of Corporate IT standards, and will create architectures and designs, will conduct peer reviews, and will develop target state architectures.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, or other engineering discipline
• Experience in Web Content Management tools stack, or solution selection or architecting the web content management platforms and integration
• A minimum of 2 years experience in selecting and integrating COTS solutions
• Experience in Enterprise architecture practice, frameworks
• TOGAF Certification or a good understanding of TOGAF
• A minimum of 5 years of documented architecture experience, preferably using Mega/Hopex suite
• A minimum of 10 years of hands-on Java or other enterprise platform design and development
• A minimum of 5 years providing solutions based on WebServices, Event Driven Architecture, Services Orchestration
• A minimum of 5 years experience implementing open source frameworks (i.e., Spring, Hibernate, etc.)
• A minimum of 10 years of solutioning for projects implementing agile and waterfall methodologies
• A minimum of 10 years experience with relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
• A minimum of 5 years experience with application servers and containers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server
• A minimum of 5 years experience with performance optimizations such as improving scalability, availability, demand, continuity, etc.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
• Professional demeanor
• A minimum of 2 years hands on AWS solutioning experience
• Mortgage Industry knowledge experience
• AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional certification
• Tibco EMS and BW knowledge or certification
These are the 3 core expectations.
Enterprise architecture experience:
Worked as an enterprise architect, familiar with EA framework, technical reference model, process.
NOTES: No phone calls please. Candidates with financial industry experience and from local area are preferred. May be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense.