Our client is embarking on a digital transformation strategy requiring an upgrade and harmonization of existing IT assets and systems. An Enterprise Architect is needed to build a holistic view of the IT strategy, business processes, and information technology assets. The IT holistic view will be utilized to ensure business units and IT are aligned with business objectives driving the digital transformation effort. The candidate will be required to develop architectural models or views to demonstrate how the current IT architecture and future technology needs of the organization will be met in an integrated, efficient, maintainable, and agile manner. Furthermore, the enterprise architect provides technology guidance, road maps, principles, standards, and best practices.
As part of the IT strategy, our client will launch CRM and omni-channel architectures, the Enterprise Architect will support the organization in the evaluation, selection and integration of the different CRM and omni-channel technologies.
Skills and Knowledge
* Experience in deploying large scale systems to include CRM
* Experience in deploying mobile, social media and related applications
* Experience in LAMP stack and Java based solutions
* Experience in deploying applications compliant with industry standards for accessibility
* Experience in deploying solutions into industry standard clouds such as AWS, Google, and/or Azure.
* Experience in leveraging architectural domain knowledge including cloud application architecture, infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, Software as a service, Docker Container, Modeling Skills
* Experience in modeling techniques such as UML, Domain Driven Design, Domain Models, application Design, Enterprise Architecture design patterns, system integration, performance testing
* Experience with technology methodologies and tools such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), and Zachman FrameworkExperience / Education
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, system analysis, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
* Five to seven years as an Enterprise Architect with demonstrated experience in IT systems architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure planning and operations.
Open to relocation!
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME DIRECTLY TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **