SAIC is looking for an Enterprise Architect with an Active Secret clearance in San Diego who seeks a challenge and ready to quickly understand, contribute, and track progress of C4I/SPAWAR 5.0 SE processes.
Examples of products and processes that will be commonly worked on include:
- Dependencies (logical and physical)
- Action items
- Design documentation
- Technical analysis / reporting, risk / issue management / resolution
The following are some of the tasks, experiences, and responsibilities an excellent candidate would take on in a dynamic and professional work environment. Job Description and Duties:
Qualifications Required Education, Clearance and Experience:
- Primary SE processes include Enterprise Change Requests (ECR) and Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR).
- Both system and System of System (SoS) / capability events and products will be managed.
- Provides enterprise architecture expertise to translate an enterprises' strategy into a future enterprise architecture and a transition plan (i.e. roadmap) to achieve that future state.
- Uses multi-disciplinary techniques, for example: business process decomposition and redesign, information engineering, organizational redesign, change management, IT strategy and architecture, and performance measurement, to assist in enterprise business transformation and EA implementation.
- Interacts at a variety of points within the enterprises' governance process to assist in implementation of the transition plan, to include organizational strategy development, capital planning and investment control, portfolio and project management, systems development, and operations.
- Designs, develops, and maintains current and future views and data describing the enterprise architecture.
- Researches and advises on the selection of technologies to include within the enterprise architecture.
- Provides analyses of potential changes to the EA.
- Conducts reviews and analyses of architectures to ensure compliance with EA policy.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures to ensure EA policy compliance or to improve the EA.
- Coordinates and collaborates with subject matter expert and other architects to reflect reengineered business processes into the EA.
- Defines, develops, and provides expertise and guidance on EA processes, policies, roles and responsibilities.
- Has experience and expertise in the application of one or more common EA frameworks, such as FEAC, TOGAF, or DoDAF, as well as with common EA tools such as ARIS.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more years' related experience working knowledge of Systems Engineering, OR Masters and 0 years' experience
- An ACTIVE DoD SECRET Clearance required
- 2 years working experience with MS Office:
- Excel (e.g. implement formulas, link data, multi variate queries),
- Word (e.g. template development, automated TOC / TOF / TOT / references), and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of data management and statistics are desirable.
- Knowledge of Navy systems a PLUS!
My SAIC Benefits.