About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people are key in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and share in the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill the potential role of an Enterprise Architect in support of a state client in the Austin, Texas area. The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of processes, including, but not limited to the following:
• Assisting in completing all contract deliverables, including ongoing project status reports.
• Working with the Project Manager to ensure on-time contract deliverable submission; meeting or exceeding quality requirements; supporting reporting processes; identifying and applying industry best practices; and, maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Reviewing all software vendor deliverables (e.g. design specifications) for the assigned functional scope area for accuracy, completeness and correctness; confirming decisions from Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) meetings and previous deliverables are included and correct.
• Providing technical and infrastructure guidance to the project team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area. A minimum of five years’ experience may be
considered in lieu of a degree.
• Five (5) years of experience serving as an Enterprise Architect with projects that have successfully implemented information technology solutions.
• Experience and knowledge of IT industry standards and best practices.
• Experience with planning for and monitoring/assessing technical system performance & SLAs.
• Extensive hands-on knowledge of software architecture management of software development tasks associated with developing, debugging, or designing software applications, interfaces, and databases according to current and future design specifications.
• Extensive experience with highly complex application security requirements.
• Experience in evaluating business architecture models to identify discrepancies and process improvement areas.
• Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies.
• Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently as well as part of a team.
• Candidates must be United States citizens.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Experience with State Government or Agency.
• Experience with Independent Verification and Validation Projects.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code TX-EA-D-17-051. A National Agency Check (NAC) and/or background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
1360 Technology Court, Suite 100 Beavercreek, OH, 45430