Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX, and more.What You'll Do
As an Enterprise Architect Tools and Process Analyst, you'll be part of our IT team located remotely. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Gathering & Cataloguing information related to applications, technologies, and other information related to the enterprise landscape
- Assist in stakeholder interviews and documenting information
- Completing application rationalization analysis across business capabilities and segment portfolios.
- Preparing business cases for scaling enterprise applications as a result of application rationalization analysis and application cost analysis.
- Working with Application and Technology owners to ensure all application information stays current and accurate.
- Developing and managing enterprise architecture processes focused on ensuring the application and enterprise architecture frameworks remain current, efficient and ensure speed to market for new or enhanced implementation.
- Assisting in gathering the metrics of the landscape, and the EA processes as a steward of the enterprise
- Assist in Architecture Review Board processes, including monitoring the pipeline of requests and scheduling reviews with the Global EA
- Act as a steward of the master inventory of applications, technologies, domains, and standards
- Assess and adapt Architecture Frameworks to operational processes, business processes, services, capabilities, systems, and data views to meet program objectives.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities
- Able to communicate across disparate groups and levels in the organization
- Thrive in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- Demonstrable understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
- Experience gathering and analyzing requirements and documenting technical information
- Basic understanding of enterprise application technologies as well as common EA topics such as person-based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc. a plus
- Experience with any of the Gartner Leader or Challenger Enterprise Architecture Toolsets
- 1-3 years experience as a Technical/Solution Analyst
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back, and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors, and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-TRF2
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.