Job number: 2041
Location: Arlington, VA
Position Type: Full-Time
Trowbridge has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to support a multi-year contract supporting the Department of Defense (DOD), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS). All candidates must have an active, final, DoD Secret Clearance.
As an Enterprise Architect, for the company s Joint Service Provider (JSP) program, you will provide direction and strategy for a team of solid engineers and be the main point of technical contact interfacing with executive level government staff and the technical team for high visibility mission priority projects. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for issue resolution, executive interface, and other technical support. The Enterprise Architect will provide comprehensive Service Design support for the program and lead Solutions Engineering activities. He/she will report to the Program Manager.
* In this position, you will be actively engaged with a large team responsible for all engineering activities.
* Applies an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, and construction of information systems on an enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the enterprise.
* Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
* Performs enterprise-wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business, and analysis.
* Performs process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts.
* Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents.
* Provides technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
* Your duties will focus on, but are not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for managing the current and future requirements of JSP Solutions with regard to their high visibility, mission priority projects. These activities may include architecture design with a solid security focus, resource allocation, project plan input, team adjustments, innovation.
* Manages prioritization, quality, risk, and performance of solution activities.
* Serves as the primary technical interface between the customer and th team.
* Manages key personnel.
* Manages improvement activities and serves as mentor.
* Actively engages in solutioning.
* Resolves all Solutions Engineering performance issues and ensures PRSs are met.
* Prepares and submits associated reports in accordance with contract and corporate project planning and reporting policy
* Coordinates with leadership on a regular basis
* The Enterprise Architect will provide expert, independent services and leadership in specialized technical areas. Provides expertise on an as-needed basis to all task assignments. This position will provide expert advice and assistance in DoDAF, DoDI, to ensure regulation adherence and compliance. The Enterprise Architect will coordinate with contractor management and Government personnel to ensure that the architecture has been properly defined and that the solution will satisfy the Government's requirement. This person must be self-directed at troubleshooting issues and understand when to jump in to resolve issues but fully understands how to leverage the skills and talents of the technical team to solve customer problems timely. Strong interpersonal skills are required with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This person must take ownership of issues, pay attention to detail, and have strong organizational skills and ability to follow-through.
* A minimum of twelve years of general experience in information systems, including at least ten years of specialized experience providing state-of-the-art solutions in information systems technology (or, if the particular area of expertise is new state-of-the-art technology, the specialized experience may be less than ten years and more consistent with the age of the technology.
* A minimum of five years experience is required in the following: demonstrated experience in managing the implementation of information engineering projects and experience in systems analysis, design, and programming using CASE tools and methods.
* Proven managerial and supervisory skills.
* Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communications skills, including giving formal presentations to different audiences.
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
Education and/or Certifications
Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience in lieu of degree required; Master s degree preferred
Must have a minimum of an Active/ DoD SECRET clearance
Multiple Infrastructure and ITIL Intermediate. Security + certification required.
About Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC
Trowbridge is an award-winning woman-owned and managed small business providing premier IT, cloud computing, cyber security, and unified communications services to the Federal Government in the civilian, defense, and health markets. We sustain vital systems and respond to emerging requirements for IT modernization, with broad experience supporting the mission-critical, performance-driven demands of our clients. Our success has capitalized upon our commitment to an employee-centric corporate culture with a conscience. At Trowbridge we believe in investing in our employees. Trowbridge provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance coverage, 401 (k) Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and holiday and birthday recognition programs.
Please visit www.tt-llc.com for more information.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are an eVerify participating employer.