This position would be part of the Enterprise Architecture & Innovation (EA&I) team responsible for creative development of Sentinel products as well as providing DevOps insight for customers looking to implement solutions in support of DevOps services. This is a full time opportunity reporting to our Downers Grove, IL corporate headquarters with the ability to work remotely from any US Continental location.
- Sentinel Product – EPIC Privacy application in Splunk, contact center wallboards, password reset automation. The position would:
- Create story books for applications
- Define the scope of the application and minimum viable product
- Produce the application for market positioning and upon success and repeatability pass the application to Sentinel operations team responsible for ongoing development, re-development, maintenance, patching and overall product management
- DevOps Consulting – pre-sales engagement and deployment of cloud solution such as AWS and Azure where customers want to enable development teams in support of CI/CD services, tagging best practices, consulting and design on putting “guard rails” around DevOps teams spaces within cloud services, DevOps security consulting.
- NetDevOps Strategy – Help Sentinel drive automation in our networking practice around Cisco DevNet offering working with other experienced networking engineers to evolve to an automation first model for our own deployment services to reduce costs and increase speed but also around ongoing operations for example automating software defined networking tasks to ServiceNow
- The following certifications are preferred but not required:
- AWS Certified DevOps Professional
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- AWS Consulting Partner Competency
- Microsoft DevOps Competency Partner
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.