The Enterprise Architec reports to the Director of Enterprise Architecture and is responsible for the following activities:
• Provides technical guidance and renders decisions regarding IT design and engineering.
• Maintains standards for system documentation.
• Develops and implements enterprise-wide and cross-functional integration solutions.
• Researches and recommends new industry IT models, management strategies and effective resource utilization models.
• Monitors, benchmarks and reports progress and performance of systems management and service levels.
• Conducts technology reviews and audits that ensure computer systems are built to architecture principles, follows enterprise standards, and are optimized to maximum efficiency.
• Interfaces with external business partners, vendors and subcontractors on issues of implementation and interoperability.
• Ensures solutions are delivered with the appropriate security controls by partnering with Security Architecture.
• Develops and manages roadmaps for a set of business or technology domains Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from and accredited college or university
• 10+ years professional business experience in applications development and distributed operations developing and implementing enterprise systems.
• 2+ years’ experience in a leveraged services or lifecycle management function.
• Experience using architectural modeling and constructs
• Experience with briefing senior management and customers on status
• Experience working with cloud architectures
• 5+ years of supervisory experience, specifically supervising technical professionals
• Practical experience designing integration (EAI) solutions, constructing n-tier applications, and delivering complex technology solutions in a large corporate environment.
• Experience in a healthcare or managed care setting
• Ability to research technology and tech trends
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Experience with Healthcare Provider and Clinical data domains
• Experience with quality measurement programs, such as HEDIS
• Understanding of provider networks, pricing and HIEs (Healthcare)
Todd Jones - Sr. Recruiter
33 Wood Avenue South - Suite 710
Iselin (Metropark), NJ 08830
33 Wood Ave South, Suite 710 Iselin, NJ, 08830Contact