Enterprise Architecture ManagerLocation:
Minnetonka, MNStart Date:
Jul 27, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Enterprise Architecture Manager
Salt Lake City, UT (remote)
6month Contract to Hire OR long-term Consulting
Pay Range: $70.00 - $100.00per hr
Our client is one of the largest employers in the country. With that comes a large amount of projects specifically technical architect projects. The Chief Architect within this organization is looking for a highly technical leader that comes from a track record of building internal systems that process huge quantities of data daily. This person will be tasked with assisting the Chief Architect in the organization of these multiple large projects and the internal and external information flow in and around these projects. You will be working hand-in-hand with multiple Enterprise and Solutions Architects to essentially put out 'fires' across the organization.
You will be a high-level contributor and an expert in both software development skills and technical leadership across the organization, including strategic decision making and project planning while providing guidance to multiple project teams!
- 5+ years experience leading/mentoring Enterprise Level Architects
- Experience with hands-on Enterprise/Solution Architecting
- Must have a hands-on technical background i.e. software development, systems development, etc.
- Must be highly organized with exhibitable experience managing multiple architecture projects at once
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Hands-on development experience with Java, .NET or other OOP
- CI/CD, Microservices
- Experience creating PowerPoint Decks and other documents to communicate plans for systems architecture and other technical point of views to Executive Leadership
- Must have experience supporting systems with massive volumes of data
- Previous Enterprise level experience as a Director or VP of Development
- Experience architecting products against and using Kafka is a must specifically eventing patterns, event driven development, etc.
- Experience with Eventing Architecture
- Experience with MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL
- Spring Boot for Java or .NET
- Experience with creating APIs at scale, including Microservices.
- Other event-driven and streaming systems like RabbitMQ
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other highly technical team members
- Strategic thinker
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information management or other technical field. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com