Title: Enterprise Azure Data Platform Architect
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD59481556
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for an Enterprise Azure Data Platform Architect with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Lend expertise in Data, Reporting and Analytics platform implementation on Azure Analytics and/or SAP S4/Hana.
- Review and build upon the architecture recommendations from Data, Reporting and Analytics architecture and roadmap project.
- Review the cloud roadmap, deployed cloud solutions, upcoming major cloud-based initiatives and provide technical leadership in reviewing and refining the cloud foundation architecture framework for Azure cloud services in a comprehensive manner.
- Review currently landed cloud projects in the pipeline and advocating required adjustments in alignment with the cloud architecture and governance frameworks.
- Act as an advisor on Cloud Agile development methodologies (DevSecOps) and best practices on integrating systems in the data pipeline across the cloud and on-premises (hybrid environment)
- 15+ years of experience in taking organizations through major data transformation journey and driving the modernization and transformation of data, reporting and analytics platform best practices, process, people and technical nuances suited for organizations.
- The data, reporting and analytics platform experience spanning on-premises and cloud hybrid environments involving azure and strong knowledge in SAP S/4Hana is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience of implementing enterprise class cloud based modern foundational capabilities including Microsoft suite of services and other 3rd party services (Data analytics solutions including SAP landscape, Microsoft 365, Customer facing solutions...) preferably in Azure.
- Should also have experience in cloud security/governance including subscription design, resource groups, and RBAC policies.
- Deep planning, analytical organizational and communication skills
- Ability to lead work effort with little day to day supervision. Ability to work through ambiguity and escalate issues to maintain project momentum
- Experienced in Data Management (Informatica), Data Warehouse (primarily Azure and/or SAP S4/Hana systems) and Data Analytics (primarily Azure and may be SAP BODS/Enterprise Hana).
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs