Exciting opportunity for an experienced enterprise application focused Business Systems Analyst to join one of the fastest growing public enterprise software companies in San Francisco. This position will report directly to the VP of IT to perform a holistic enterprise application / business systems analysis for internal applications used to run the business. In this role, there will significant interaction with internal stakeholders and department facing business users to evaluate business processes, current & future use cases, and effectiveness of the current tools across the application portfolio. You will also help with vendor risk rating, ROI analysis, application qualification, and stack ranking of the various applications and systems across the portfolio. Ideally, this job will be performed full-time onsite in the downtown San Francisco office. Also, good potential for contract-to-hire for the right candidate.
Background / Experience requirements:
* 7-10+ years of applicable industry experience
* Broad knowledge of and experience with a wide variety of enterprise cloud based applications including ERP and CRM.
* Excellent experience with evaluation and optimization of business processes and related applications for rapidly growing companies.
* Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
* Proven project management experience
* Prefer candidates from a consulting background (Accenture, Deloitte, etc) who have worked with a variety of rapidly growing mid-size to small enterprise companies to help analyze their enterprise applications and optimize for future growth.