We are seeking several Enterprise Container Platform Admin
folks to come join the team!
Long Term Contract to Hire
No C2C or 3rd party applicants
Please refer to job # KR52246241 Job Description
- Provides operational support for RedHat OpenShift, Azure AKS and other products supported internally.
- Delivers project based work to agreed target dates and notifies project manager and engineer of any roadblocks.
- Works with vendors, business and application development teams, and other technical teams to meet the needs of the project.
- Installs, configures and monitors all applications on Container Platform(s).
- Works with team, engineers, and EA to implement and support the project's infrastructure design.
- Monitors load tests, performs deploys, reviews logs, and various other tasks to maintain the middleware portfolio.
- 2+ years' with RedHat OpenShift, Docker/Container, MS Azure, IaaS or PaaS solutions.
- 2+ years' experience with CI/CD orchestration tools e.g., Jenkins, Maven or similar CI/CD.
- 1+ years' experience supporting products running on AIX or Linux servers.
- Proficient with Kubernetes and OS utilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fundamental networking knowledge.
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW.To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more