Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest Tech staffing and solutions firm, has a number of Data opportunities ranging from architects, engineers, scientists etc. One opportunity is below, and you can find and apply for 100+ full-time remote Data jobs here
. If you're interested in any Data architect roles, please reach out to Caitlyn Packer via
- Role: Data Architect
- Responsibilities: Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management, including the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Management.
- Tech Stacks: Snowflake, SQL, Oracle, & SAP HANA, Meta data Management, ETL, ELT, Enterprise governance principles.
- Methodology: Agile
- Location: company is based in Miami, FL required 3 days onsite and 2 days will be WFH
- Duration: 90 day contract-to-hire
- Company offers health, vision, dental with flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 401k, PTO, sick days, personal leave, and paid parental leave offered by company
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at